skip to Main Content
Back To Top
Dr Philip Parry Chiropractor
- 4-year Bachelor of Science Degree (Hons) in Human Chiropractic. McTimoney College of Chiropractic, Oxfordshire, UK. University of Wales accredited.
- 3-year Master of Science Degree in Chiropractic Paediatrics. McTimoney College of Chiropractic, Oxfordshire, UK. University of Wales accredited.
- Diploma in Child Developmental Psychology UK – Distinction.
- Fellowship of the British Royal College of Chiropractors.
- UK General Chiropractic Council (GCC) – Registered.
- Co-Author of Chapter 18: Allergy, Metabolic and Endocrine Disease in Children.
- “Chiropractic Paediatrics: A Clinical Handbook, second edition by Dr Neil J. Davies”. Churchill Livingstone 2009.
- Kids Ark Foundation Thailand (2004 – Present) – Board Member
- Part-time lecturer Chiropractic Paediatrics (2005-2007) – McTimoney College of Chiropractic, Oxfordshire, UK.
- Integrative Care for Autism Spectrum Disorder Conference, Bangkok (2010) – Speaker.
- Wachira Hospital, Department of Psychiatry (2006 – 2007) – Chiropractic seminar and treatment for special needs children.
- Rajanagararindra Institute of Child Development, Department of Mental Health, Ministry of Public Health, Mae Rim, Chiang Mai, Thailand (2005 – 2006) – Consultant Chiropractor.
- National Holistic Seminar on Autism, Department of Health, Chiang Mai, Thailand (2005) – Speaker.
- Chiva-Som International Health Resort, Hua Hin, Thailand (2004-2007) – Consultant Chiropractor.
- Revenue Department of Thailand, UNESCO, Citibank, Chevron, Credit Suisse – Chiropractic seminars.